hole location noms/actuals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hole location noms/actuals

    I just wrote a program and everytime i run it, the actuals won't change. They remain the same as the nominals. I just started programming at my new job and PC-Dmis has hardly been used. Maybe its a default I'm just not seeing???
    Any help would be greatly appreciated! We are running 3.7MR3
    ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

  • #2
    Are you useing auto features to check the holes or just manualy checking them.
    Robert Horne
    Va.

    Comment


    • #3
      Is the feature marked for execution?
      I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

      Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
      PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
      PH10MQ/SP600M


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes, these are auto cirlces. And yes, they are marked.
        ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by robehor4 View Post
          Are you useing auto features to check the holes or just manualy checking them.

          Hey rob, fix your profile so that you can receive private messages.
          ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

          Comment


          • #6
            OK I think I can now
            Robert Horne
            Va.

            Comment


            • #7
              Anyone else have any ideas for this?
              ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jkb_mcg View Post
                Anyone else have any ideas for this?
                What happens to the report? Does it not change too? Or the dimensions?
                Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by cmmguy View Post
                  What happens to the report? Does it not change too? Or the dimensions?
                  The report shows the same. Doesn't show the "Actual" results.
                  ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jkb_mcg View Post
                    The report shows the same. Doesn't show the "Actual" results.
                    Here is the program...need to fix the file name.
                    Last edited by jkb_mcg; 10-06-2009, 11:06 AM.
                    ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Do the nominal, measured and target stay the same on all the auto features or is it just the dimension output boxes that fails to update ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Tony.Hirotec.Aus View Post
                        Do the nominal, measured and target stay the same on all the auto features or is it just the dimension output boxes that fails to update ?

                        Yeah, even upstream its still all the same!
                        ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jkb_mcg View Post
                          I just wrote a program and everytime i run it, the actuals won't change. They remain the same as the nominals. I just started programming at my new job and PC-Dmis has hardly been used. Maybe its a default I'm just not seeing???
                          Any help would be greatly appreciated! We are running 3.7MR3
                          Sorry for this stupid question ahead of time but:

                          Are you actually measuring a part or are you running the program offline?
                          Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jkb_mcg View Post
                            I just wrote a program and everytime i run it, the actuals won't change. They remain the same as the nominals. I just started programming at my new job and PC-Dmis has hardly been used. Maybe its a default I'm just not seeing???
                            Any help would be greatly appreciated! We are running 3.7MR3
                            You are utilizing MMC in your TP callout.

                            As of 3.7 when using MMC in your TP callouts, the software does a vitrual gaging of the part.

                            It "wiggles" it into position and does not show any movement until bonus tolerance is used up.

                            See the attached explanation.
                            Last edited by JamesMannes; 10-23-2007, 10:14 AM.
                            sigpic

                            James Mannes

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
                              You are utilizing MMC in your TP callout.

                              As of 3.7 when using MMC in your TP callouts, the software does a vitrual gaging of the part.

                              It "wiggles" it into position and does not show any movement until bonus tolerance is used up.

                              See the attached explanation.

                              Ran it on a part, i agree with how it borrows from the bonus tolerance to adjust the location, but, i ran it one time and they showed up almost OOT! So, I think there would still be some deviation.
                              ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

                              Comment

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X