Another 4.2 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 4.2 question

I know this question has most likely been answered once already but here is goes does anyone know how to change the 4.2 to report like 3.7 I just upgraded from 4.1 & someone told me how to change in that & i'm hoping you can do the same in 4.2.
    Thanks

Load in the Default.rtp template instead of the usual TextOnly.rtp.
    Jared Hess - Techwriter @ WAI
    [View 2008 Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment

Close your edit window, go to view click on Report Window, then on the top left of window is a icon with two little yellow boxes, click that, then look in there for C:\Program Files\WAI\PC-DMISV4.2\reporting\default.rpt click on that and it will change. If it is not in there click the ADD buttom on the bottum find it in there and click on it and it add it.
      sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Right click the report window, Edit, and check the "Use text mode dimension reporting".
        I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
        PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
        PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Underspec View Post
          Right click the report window, Edit, and check the "Use text mode dimension reporting".
          Underspec's route is needed if you want to get a text mode report using the TextOnly template. You don't need to do this with the default report template since it cannot switch between text mode and the table-like report.

Since the TextOnly template supports the table-like text report, going Underspec's route with TextOnly tempalte will give you a sort of hybrid report with a table-like header on top and dimensions. If you want a true old style text report, use the default rtp.
          Jared Hess - Techwriter @ WAI
          [View 2008 Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment