Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sl33stak
    replied
    Thanks! I did have the "Move" set to BEFORE which I assume moves the probe to the center of the circle (stud) first then takes hits. You guys rock!

Leave a comment:

• cmmguy
    replied
    That's what I was thinking with my question. It took me the longest time to figure that out one night - it was driving me crazy

Leave a comment:

• george frick
    replied
    if you have move dist checked it will go to the center first then move out to the o.d.

Leave a comment:

• cmmguy
    replied
    Do you mean that it tries to measure it as a hole or that the probe moves to the top of the stud at the center first and then measures the od properly?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    you could enter the pitch of the thread in the Pitch box and check it as a hole.

Leave a comment:

• Wes Cisco
    replied
    well. . . the obvious first

Are you sure you have stud checked or is the radio button for hole checked?

Leave a comment:

• layout tech
    replied
    Check the Height box if it is clicked on it could be tring to measure height before the OD.

Leave a comment:

• Sl33stak
    started a topic Thread pin issue

Thread pin issue

Howdy,

I'm running into a weird problem. I am creating an Auto circle, it is an O.D. (using thread pins) but when it creates the circle, the probe wants to start in the the CENTER of the stud. I have created auto circles in the past for use on thread pins and never had a problem. Anyone have any suggestions?