Probe Marked Used ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probe Marked Used ???

Is there a way to create a to create a code for chooseing just the probe positions you need. When the computers are set to operator mode and they choose the calibrate icon it does this for you. Does anyone know how to do this outside of creating a tool definition for every program?
    Robert Horne
    Va.

Well, if you are talking about regualr use (NOT operaotr mode), there is a button to click on for MARKED USED. To do it for OPERTOR MODE, I do not know.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

I think you may need to write a tip cal program that uses the appropriate tips. You could make that tip cal a marked set in each program. Each one would qualify the tips that your tip cal marked set called out.

I think it is called a parameter set.
      Last edited by craiger_ny; 08-14-2007, 05:05 PM.
      <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Originally posted by craiger_ny View Post
        I think you may need to write a tip cal program that uses the appropriate tips. You could make that tip cal a marked set in each program. Each one would qualify the tips that your tip cal marked set called out.
        Perfect! How do I go about doing that.
        Robert Horne
        Va.

Comment

First create a calibration set in the probe utility window (selecting only the tips you wish to qualify/calibrate

Then go to the end of your program > autocalibrate > then toggle through or f9 it to get what you want

Then open the marked set window> double click >name it calibrate> clear all marked > mark only the auto calibrate

cntrl-s

execute marked set

Comment

Originally posted by spazus_maximus View Post
            First create a calibration set in the probe utility window (selecting only the tips you wish to qualify/calibrate

Then go to the end of your program > autocalibrate > then toggle through or f9 it to get what you want

Then open the marked set window> double click >name it calibrate> clear all marked > mark only the auto calibrate

cntrl-s

execute marked set
            ALL-TIPS-WITH-DEFAULTS
            This is the only option I get. Im useing 4.1
            Robert Horne
            Va.

Comment

Ok, Im trying to do this in program mode
              Robert Horne
              Va.

Comment

1. Open probe utility window
                2. Select all the tips you will want to qualify
                3. Click Measure
                4. Go down to parameter sets & type in a name for this set > save
                5. Exit the utility window
                6. Go to end of program & insert autocalibrate command > f9 > select parameter set
                7. Create Marked Set!

You should be good to go. Also you may want to create one parameter set with just AOBO and check the qual tool has moved box. Then leave this unchecked for the full parameter set

Comment

Except for the fact that it is a star probe, this might help.
                  Last edited by JamesMannes; 10-23-2007, 10:14 AM.
                  sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by spazus_maximus View Post
                    1. Open probe utility window
                    2. Select all the tips you will want to qualify
                    3. Click Measure
                    4. Go down to parameter sets & type in a name for this set > save
                    5. Exit the utility window
                    6. Go to end of program & insert autocalibrate command > f9 > select parameter set
                    7. Create Marked Set!

You should be good to go. Also you may want to create one parameter set with just AOBO and check the qual tool has moved box. Then leave this unchecked for the full parameter set
                    Thanks for your time. I see how it works now.
                    Robert Horne
                    Va.

Comment