Need help with Hyperreport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Hyperreport

We would like to use hyper report to report to difference between the centers
    of cored holes located on the 4 corners of a part with the corresponding cores
    on the opposite side of the part. (cores 1-4 cover side and cores 1-4 ejector side). We use 3.7mr3. None of us are familiar with hyper report and are not sure how to even get started correctly. We are wanting to track cover to ejector shift for this part. By the way this is aluminum die cast. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Tim
    2009mr1/4.2 mr1
    B&S EXCEL 9-15-9
    WIN2K

Hi Tim,
    I used to work in AL die casting.... busy business.
    Why do you want to use hyper report?
    Lately, it occurs to me
    What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment

John
      Right now we are staying pretty busy, getting some new business. We have to give the plant manager a report of the amount of die shift each am. If there is more than .006" shift from cover to ejector the parts don't machine properly. If anyone can think of a quicker and easier way than using hyper report we are open to suggestions.
      Thanks
      Last edited by Tim Hindsman; 08-11-2007, 01:11 AM.
      2009mr1/4.2 mr1
      B&S EXCEL 9-15-9
      WIN2K

Comment

Currently we are recalling the distance between the centerpoints for each circle using the y axis and the z axis. Any better ideas?
        2009mr1/4.2 mr1
        B&S EXCEL 9-15-9
        WIN2K

Comment

You could do a graphical analysis of each side.
          This would generate an arrow showing the direction of deviation.
          I generated the attachment from a report on a machined part (without Hyper Report).
          Last edited by John Riggins; 09-28-2007, 06:50 PM.
          Lately, it occurs to me
          What a long, strange trip it's been.

2017 R1 (Offline programming)

Comment

Hypereport in my opinion was not a friendly postinspect tool. Great for setup instructions and operator interaction but not so at post inspect reporting. You'll find it cumbersome and with no help file to boot.
            <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment