New to Hyper Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Hyper Report

For 2 years now I have yet to use one feature of hyper report. What are the most common things programmers use this for.
    Robert Horne
    Va.

Its generally used for customizing reports, making them pretty, adding logos and bitmaps and more.

Hyper reports were even good for making program "front ends" where you could push a button to measure a part, etc.

Its all been replaced by reporting templates (back-end) and forms (front end).

Comment

Im just trying to make sure there is nothing in there that will make my life easier. I would hate to think Ive been making my life harder never useing it
      Robert Horne
      Va.

Comment

I loved using them for set up instructions. There was not much in the way of a help file for them so I never really got beyond that. I did use them once in a blue moon for operator input for passing variables that got used in tracefields.

I am odd though, I think I was one of the few people that really liked them.
        <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Originally posted by craiger_ny View Post
          I am odd though
          I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT. AT LEAST YOU AREN'T AFRAID OF ADMITTING IT...
          sigpic
          Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
          PCDMIS 2012
          Windows Office XP

Comment