Curves Mode in 3.73

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curves Mode in 3.73

Is curves mode an option ONLY for CAD++ in version 3.73? I think Inspector 212 suggested I turn it on so that I can select a feature from a model rather than a individual hit points. It won't turn on???

Thanks,
    Bill Jarrells
    A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain

It's a package. If you don't have it then it sounds like you have Pro
    <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Gotcha. We are a bit archaic here. Our stance is 'We build to Print" Translates to "We don't need no stinking models" SUX
      Bill Jarrells
      A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
        Gotcha. We are a bit archaic here. Our stance is 'We build to Print" Translates to "We don't need no stinking models" SUX
        Oh, I want an SUX-2000! Do you have one?
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
          We build to print because we can't trust the models. You should try code programming, it's fun.......
          <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Originally posted by craiger_ny View Post
            We build to print because we can't trust the models. You should try code programming, it's fun.......
            Oh yeah, I do. I just haven't exploited the CAD Capabilities of PC DMIS and I want to.
            Bill Jarrells

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
              Oh, I want an SUX-2000! Do you have one?
              I saw an SUX 2000y in the paper. Went and looked at it. It is a (Y)ugo with Paper Mache bodywork. Will that be OK?
              Bill Jarrells

Comment