Hyperlinks and other kinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlinks and other kinks

Okay well yes I've been out of the loop for a while but I'm starting to get back in the swing as I gain mor eexperience and follow this forum.

That being said, my questions are; What is (was) Hyperlinks? How does (did) it work (if it worked)? And if it is still a feature of 3.7 MR2, is it something that one can utilize? If so, how?
    Thomas Stewart
    Quality Technician/CMM Programmer

2010 MR1
    Mitutoyo BN715
    CMMC-3 Controller

Well, a hyperlink is internet related, so I think you mean hyper report, which is Pcdmis. Well, it was B&S's "great white hope" for reporting, but with V4.0, it is no longer a part of Pcdmis. So, if you are NOT using V4.0 and not planning on using it, they are still supported and will still work. If you are keeping your SMA current, you might as well stop using them now since they will not even work in V4.0. Yep, I sure like the way they just drop things and make them un-usable in future versions. THANKS B&S (for the other's, I do not use them, myself)!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Ah, another one to add to my list for Nashville...
      Thanks for reminding me matt.
      Kev
      RFS Means Really Fussy Stuff

When all you have is a hammer - everything looks like a nail....
      sigpic

Comment

No problem, stone #2, I am not surprised that you have forgotten all about the hyper report (BTW, I liked the monkey better, it looked so......human).
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

HA!

sigpic

Comment

There. 1 of the greatest ever skits from SNL...

sigpic

Comment

Thank you gents for the reply. Sorry Matt it WAS hyper REPORTING and not links... What an idiot I've become since I got old LOL... We are in fact planning on upgrading to 4.0 as soon as it comes in so thanks also for the heads up. We don't use Hyper Reporting thank goodness as it turns out, but I was simply curious as to wether it was something we COULD utilize... Now it seems that maybe we should leave it alone.
              Thomas Stewart
              Quality Technician/CMM Programmer

2010 MR1
              Mitutoyo BN715
              CMMC-3 Controller

Comment

Originally posted by kbotta
                There. 1 of the greatest ever skits from SNL...
                As a fan of the Original Not-Ready-For-Prime-Time-Players, I beg to differ.
                "Johnny's Buzzin Off" and Belushi dancing on the others graves rocked!
                When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
                sigpic

Comment

I did say 1 of....

sigpic

Comment