4.1 report page not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.1 report page not updating

Has anyone else had this happen to them. I haven't noticed it before but, this morning I find that both my print out and my file do not match the edit screen. When I do a manual "refresh" all is fine. ???

Dude/Dudette,

Don't know what to say(no answer), other than can you move up to 4.2? I don't have that issue with 4.2. But, again ask anyone and I don't have any issues with anything in 4.2 j/k.
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Well I've been using 4.1 sence near after it's release and never had it before .
      So it could be that 4.2 might do the same after so many itterations.

Comment

Originally posted by Tested View Post
        Well I've been using 4.1 sence near after it's release and never had it before .
        So it could be that 4.2 might do the same after so many itterations.
        Huh?
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Messing with you.
          I hope thats not how things go.

Comment

Is this happening upon first creating the program? I have noticed if I open a previously written program and mess with the "View Report Mode" buttons prior to a run, everything gets fubar.
            sigpic 1.61803399Δ
            ASSIMILATE INTERGRATE SYNTHESIZE

Comment

Originally posted by slesholdofthreep View Post
              Is this happening upon first creating the program? I have noticed if I open a previously written program and mess with the "View Report Mode" buttons prior to a run, everything gets fubar.
              No the program is 3 months old. Just got another order for some layout. It's never happened before. Just all the sudden. Infact I ran part of the order yesterday and they were fine but today it just will not refresh. I have run some other programs and they are working fine but this one just won't. I was hoping someone would tell me of a setting that might have gotten toggled. But why would therre even be one for something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tested View Post
                No the program is 3 months old. Just got another order for some layout. It's never happened before. Just all the sudden. Infact I ran part of the order yesterday and they were fine but today it just will not refresh. I have run some other programs and they are working fine but this one just won't. I was hoping someone would tell me of a setting that might have gotten toggled. But why would therre even be one for something like this?
                Sorry I can't offer anything useful at this point so I will have to rant. Another enhancement
                sigpic 1.61803399Δ
                ASSIMILATE INTERGRATE SYNTHESIZE

Comment