Guess Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Mode

How do I get out of guess mode?? I am writing a program in offline mode. While in program mode, i click points on the model and every time i take a point it displays a different feature name. For some reason it just started doing this??? (another operator) I want it back off of there. Any ideas? Thanks.
    ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

It sounds like someone clicked the guess mode in auto feature. Just click another box in auto feature & then cancel out of that box & you should be ok.
    sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Originally posted by bw_bob View Post
      It sounds like someone clicked the guess mode in auto feature. Just click another box in auto feature & then cancel out of that box & you should be ok.
      Nope...i switched it to point and closed the toolbar...now i can only take individual points.

Comment

I played with my offline version 3.5mr2
        If i click on guess mode & click on program mode and click on the model & take a certain # of points it will guess.
        If I then click on another auto feature box & then cancel out & click on program mode & start taking points on model it will just collect them.....will not guess
        sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Originally posted by jkb_mcg View Post
          Nope...i switched it to point and closed the toolbar...now i can only take individual points.
          You needed to click on an AUTO feature (Different toolbar) then close it out. It will Cancel the other toolbar.
          Bill Jarrells
          A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain

Comment

I shut down the software and renamed my gbarstate and executebarstate files. This fixed it.
            Thanks for all your input.

Comment