Lost little Beep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost little Beep

I've lost my Probe trigger beep. I have a brown & sharp Global Image when it is running now it's silent. No beep It is freaking me out 13 years of Beep Beep Beep on all the other cmm's I've ran. Now all the sudden this machine has decided to run in silent mode. I went to preferences/parameters Probe trigger options Enable beep and still nothing.

any sugestions? I have a SMA on the machine and software. And I called Hexagon got the run around. Imagine that. Basically was told to send in the Job box which is not Feasible or to fix it myself.
    sigpicTHE TASK AHEAD OF YOU, IS NEVER AS GREAT AS THE POWER BEHIND YOU. I Fight for Freedom and Pray For Peace..

If you set it down hard or it fell off the table you may just have a loose wire
    sigpic
    if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

I Checked the inside of the job box before I posted. I thought Maybe that one of the off shift Monkeys had dropped the box. I can't find any lose wires or anything that looks broken.
      sigpicTHE TASK AHEAD OF YOU, IS NEVER AS GREAT AS THE POWER BEHIND YOU. I Fight for Freedom and Pray For Peace..

Comment

The speaker in the jog box can be replaced....you need to solder it into the board tho....its not a B&S offered part or service. Just remove old speaker and get the part number off it and order from an electronics component distributor. Otherwise you could turn the PC speakers up and run the beep noise thru windows. The beauty here is you can make the beep any sound file you want...
        Badges..... We don't need no stinkin badges.

Comment

Hello Why Me,

Better to have lost your beep, than your sheep !!

(Couldn't resist)

Blessings,
          ZydecoPete
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Warcholyk View Post
            Hello Why Me,

Better to have lost your beep, than your sheep !!

(Couldn't resist)

Blessings,
            ZydecoPete
            I was wondering when someone was going to make the conection.
            I called my sells rep that sold me the service and maintenance contract
            They are going to Repair by exchange.
            So problem solved
            Beer whiskey beer
            Hijack away!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ated_beer4.gif
              sigpic
              Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
              PCDMIS 2012
              Windows Office XP

Comment

Scroll Lock, Beer, Whiskey
                sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment