Software communications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software communications

Hi folks, I'm not an IT Guy or much of a computer guy really but I'm trying to get pcdmis to sent inspection results to a file that can then inturn be used by SPC-Lighthouse to generate X- and R charts does anyone have any suggestions of what I need to set-up?
    Thanks,

Good thing Matt is on vacation. What is the format of the file for Lighthouse? I think there is a utility for Lighthouse that will extract the data from the xstats11.tmp file. Not sure. SABarber is on top of the Datapage stuff. I know this is a competing product but he may be able to get you in the right direction, not sure.

Craig
    <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

LH has their own program which can import data. You will need to contact LH for this program. They basically replace the update program datapage uses with their own version.

Comment

Thanks guys I'll contact LH and see what they say. One question on my mind though, do I have to add a path to the pcdmis part checking program to store the data in a file? and is that done through the "print command" settings?

Comment

LH uses the Datapage STATS setup - but I do not know anything beyond that.

Comment