My 'puter or software problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 'puter or software problem

I was wondering if anyone else is having this happen. After picking a point off of CAD model and creating the feature, when I go back to the command screen and click anywhere in the command window, PC-Dmis message says "Loading report" at the bottom of screen. I know this is all normal and joyous, but about half of the time it loads over and over and over and keeps going and locks everything up for approx. 1-1/2 - 2 minutes. Then everything is fine again. No harm done to program and feature created is all correct, just very time consuming.
    Anyone else had or seen this?

PC-Dmis V4.1
    B&S Vento
    Windows XP Pro SP2
    Pentium 4 2.6 Ghz
    1.12 G RAM

Thanks!!!
    sigpic

You should notice that the larger the dimension area gets the longer it takes to finish its' "loading" of the report. This a bug in 4.1. But take heart you didn't get charged extra for this enhancement. If you can get 4.2 and load it up, that will fix you're problem.
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

It's not that it takes so long to load report, progress bar moves up to 95% then restarts and goes up to 95% over and over ( counted 50+ times once ).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by midnight rider View Post
        It's not that it takes so long to load report, progress bar moves up to 95% then restarts and goes up to 95% over and over ( counted 50+ times once ).
        Yeah its' like once for every dimension you add to the report.
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Took out dims, and it stopped acting up. Thanks for the info, will be loading up 4.2 later this week.
          sigpic

Comment

Scroll Lock?http://sp1.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/3518152100
            sigpic

Comment