report page

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • report page

    When you have a comment that requires an operator to "input" such as a serial number, how do you send it to the report? I have PCDIMIS 3.7 MR2.

  • #2
    Originally posted by matt king View Post
    When you have a comment that requires an operator to "input" such as a serial number, how do you send it to the report? I have PCDIMIS 3.7 MR2.
    There is an editable checkbox to send it to report (YES / NO). Select YES

    Oh yeah, you have to check this AFTER you have created comment - not while (as far as I can tell)
    Bill Jarrells
    A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain

    Comment


    • #3
      You can use a comment to output it by using the comment variable.

      ie: C1.INPUT.
      I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

      Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
      PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
      PH10MQ/SP600M


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Underspec View Post
        You can use a comment to output it by using the comment variable.

        ie: C1.INPUT.
        Much easier to check the box. I do it on every part.

        Click on Summary View Mode
        Expand the command
        The last line of the comment is a checkbox REPORT YES/NO
        Select YES
        Last edited by Wingman; 07-25-2007, 11:27 AM.
        Bill Jarrells
        A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain

        Comment


        • #5
          Why do we have two threads, same problem?
          I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

          Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
          PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
          PH10MQ/SP600M


          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Underspec View Post
            Why do we have two threads, same problem?
            The guy posted it twice. Hmm, and we expect him to folow our directions? LOL
            Bill Jarrells
            A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wingman View Post
              The guy posted it twice. Hmm, and we expect him to folow our directions? LOL
              I'm starting to feel like I"m being ignored. You too?
              I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

              Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
              PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
              PH10MQ/SP600M


              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Yep.
                Hey, I looked in the Command Mode for this checkbox to send the input to the report and I could not find it. It is in the Summary Mode though. What's up with that?
                Bill Jarrells
                A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                  Yep.
                  Hey, I looked in the Command Mode for this checkbox to send the input to the report and I could not find it. It is in the Summary Mode though. What's up with that?
                  Never mind. It is right there after the INPUT. It will either say YES or NO. That determines wheter or not it goes to the Report.
                  Bill Jarrells
                  A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                    Never mind. It is right there after the INPUT. It will either say YES or NO. That determines wheter or not it goes to the Report.
                    That's the YES/NO comment I think.
                    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

                    Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
                    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
                    PH10MQ/SP600M


                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Underspec View Post
                      That's the YES/NO comment I think.
                      Yeah, that determine whether or not the INPUT Comment that the Operator keys in goes to the Report or not. I use it all the time. I just turn it on in the Summary Mode and not in the Command Mode.
                      Bill Jarrells
                      A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                        Much easier to check the box. I do it on every part.

                        Click on Summary View Mode
                        Expand the command
                        The last line of the comment is a checkbox REPORT YES/NO
                        Select YES
                        Thanks Wingman!! You know what your talking about.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ah I'm using v4.1. I have a checkbox for "Enable Report".
                          I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

                          Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
                          PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
                          PH10MQ/SP600M


                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Related Topics

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X