No home??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No home??

I have a one machine that just got a new hard drive & a fresh install of version 3.7mr3. When i start the controller the lights on the jogbox never go off for me to do a machine start? Does anyone know why?

I seem to remember someone mentioning a checkbox somewhere that had the effect of making it home every time the controller is started.

That is all I can remember and I may be 100% wrong.

Can you do anything (ie. move the machine with the jogbox)?

Comment

I have the same after changing the comp.
      Eaven if main switch on the controler is OFF, still I see grenn light PROBE SEATED (controler: Renishaw PI200).

On the previous comp, everything was shut down correctly and there wasn't any light.
      sigpiclearn to fly, fly to live, or die...

Comment

Originally posted by spazus_maximus View Post
        I have a one machine that just got a new hard drive & a fresh install of version 3.7mr3. When i start the controller the lights on the jogbox never go off for me to do a machine start? Does anyone know why?
        Maximus , what kind machine you are using? If you are using a machine with B3C-LC or LEITZ protocol CMM and if "the lights on the jogbox never go off" , first , check all cable connections , then call your TS.

Saliha
        sigpic
        Either seem as you are or be as you seem.M.J.Rumi

Comment

This has happened again!! last time (a couple days ago) it took two hours for my jog box to accept a machine start (for lights to go off)....homed & everything seemed ok.

Had to shut machine down last night. its doing the same thing again..... surely a new hard drive wouldnt have an effect on the machine controller....would it?

Comment

Stupid question...........are you sure all connections are tight ?????
            sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Yes I have went over every connection twice.

Comment

1-800-343-7933.............sorry hope you get it fixed
                sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

yeah,yeah,yeah

already talked with those guys>> they want to send a tech>> will probably be monday.

Comment

Its on again only took 2.64352 hours! Im never shutting this machine off again

Comment

Originally posted by spazus_maximus View Post
                      Its on again only took 2.64352 hours! Im never shutting this machine off again

Never say never!
                      sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment