Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate This Crap!!!!

Pcdmis is great
    Last edited by spazus_maximus; 07-24-2007, 07:20 PM.

Wow!

How do you really feel??
    sigpic
    "You cant vote 'present' as the President of the United States"

Comment

I love my job
      Last edited by spazus_maximus; 07-24-2007, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Now tell em what you really think. So what is the Prob? You may want to stop by the store so you don't have to run out and git more and end up on as a thread on the Off topic side...
        sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
          Now tell em what you really think. So what is the Prob? You may want to stop by the store so you don't have to run out and git more and end up on as a thread on the Off topic side...
          No drinking here Just wanna get up early as possible so i can get to work. Work makes me happy
          Last edited by spazus_maximus; 07-24-2007, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spazus_maximus View Post
            I Hate This Crap!!!!no Wonder Were All Alcoholics!!piece Of Freakin Crap!! Yeah Thats What I Said!!!tech Support Sucks Like My Ex-girlfriend
            Had a problem with tech support last week! Dealing with my post with move speeds changing from Mr2 to Mr3. Arrogant as helle!!!!!!!! For the record some folks at tech support are very nice! You no what they say, God made asssholess so you can tell who the cool people are!!! Favorite quote it works well for me here (OFFLINE) Well no kidding !!! Actual contact is half the battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****n I need a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by AJHVW93; 07-24-2007, 05:53 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Like that Craiger guy?
              Spaz, sorry you are not in that league, yet. But you could try and if you succede we will welcome you back when you return from a TIMEOUT!
              sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Spaz, way to edit! Too bad none of us quoted you. Oops, just notice AJHVW93 did!

Dude relax, have a homebrew! That is the beginning of the path to Craigerism.
                When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah I knew somebody would catch that!

Its finally over.... 16.5 hrs later new hard drive,new os,new probes,changer,3 programs, machine parameters, databases,23 more grey hairs & of course BACKUPS!!

Blue Moon Here I come!

Comment

What the helll did I miss here?
                    <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Originally posted by craiger_ny View Post
                      What the helll did I miss here?

Apparently, his ex-girlfriend and tech support had something in common..........
                      sigpic Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, but rather a skid in broadside, totally worn, proclaiming WOW What a ride!

Comment

Every posting on this forum should start out with "I hate this crap!!"
                        I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
                        PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
                        PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Blue Moon Here I come!
                          where you at?

I know of a strip joint by that name over in Hudson NH, just before the state line.
                          sigpic

B&S Global 544
                          Using 3.7mr3

Peace
                          Greg

Nothin left ta dew but :) :) :) !

Comment

Not to bring everyone down, but i love this crap right now

Got my TP 200's replaced & now can use my probe changer again...love that thing

Got a new Talyrond 365 for checking roundness, concentricity, flatness, straightness, perpendicularity....accurate as heck

Getting a new OGP smartscope optical system.......
                            sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Originally posted by bw_bob View Post
                              Not to bring everyone down, but i love this crap right now

Got my TP 200's replaced & now can use my probe changer again...love that thing

Got a new Talyrond 365 for checking roundness, concentricity, flatness, straightness, perpendicularity....accurate as heck

Getting a new OGP smartscope optical system.......
                              We are looking to sell our OGP Flash 400's if you are interested. Everyone hates the software so much no one uses them. I am the only one that uses it and I hate the software to death. Have fun.
                              <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment