problem with perp in a loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with perp in a loop

Has anyone ever had this happen. I did a couple perpendicularity checks . So in a loop of 32 it screws up every third one and is off by .060" when it should be around .001". I re-ran it and sure enough, measures two correctly and then the third bad. The first time I ran it the third one was bad and every third after that, the second time the first bad then every third after that. I won't be doing this again so no big deal for now but curious if anyone else has seen this.
    4.1 global
    sigpicOn the Obama Express. Next stop, the soup line.

Are these threaded holes you are measuring?
    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
    PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Nope. There actually bosses that an insert goes into on a plastic part. It maybe just a matter of redoing the dimension and then it will be fine. I'll check this when I get the fixture back and just run one part and see what happens. I have not had an issue with a loop for so long it made me wonder.
      sigpicOn the Obama Express. Next stop, the soup line.

Comment

I don't like looping anymore. Patterning is my thing now.
        I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
        PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
        PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment