Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schlag
    commented on 's reply
    I have gotten more compliments from the operators than you can believe. They freaking love it. So many less icons to choose from. They love the simplicity. I haven't had an actual single complaint or negative comment. Seriously....Nothing but positive comments.

• InspectorJester
    commented on 's reply
    Ah, I understand your point. It's good if you're the programmer!

• Schlag
    commented on 's reply
    None.. Just trying to kill the "what about this" and "what if " before they were asked. Switching over to operator mode after 15 years of edited prgs and missing or deleted .... It took me an entire month to do all my programs in marked sets. That time I spent doing that was the best thing to ever happen to this company in the quality dept. Operator mode is priceless !!

• InspectorJester
    commented on 's reply
    Im trying to determine if there is sarcasm in that statement..
    You don't get the ability to setup the Operator Mode window layout outside of OM?
    Last edited by InspectorJester; 02-14-2018, 11:22 AM. Reason: Not saying there is an ability; asking a question within a question

• Schlag
    replied
    Operator mode uses its own window layout. No editing allowed. End of discussion. Operator mode is wonderful !!

Leave a comment:

• Sander
    replied
    We have the same problem now ,and would like if any found a solution to this? We using 4.3.

Leave a comment:

• Underspec
    started a topic Window Layouts in Operator Mode

Window Layouts in Operator Mode

Using v4.1 and trying to figure out how to keep my window layouts the same everytime. I just want the report wnidow to show and maximized and the graphics window not to show.