Auto Execute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Execute

Does anyone know how to open and/or execute a part program at the end of a part program?

I want to run a part program and then at the end of that program another program will open and execute automatically.

In Tutor this is a very simple command, chain (c:\wtutor\second part program name.tsc) This command was placed at the end of the part program and would open and execute the the second part program.

Technical Support told me this function in PC-DMIS is done with a sub routine and is taught in the Advanced PC-DMIS training.

I would also like to know how to auto execute a part program. If I open a part program it will auto execute without any user input. This would be similar to having a picture icon on the computer screen and when selected the program would open and auto execute.

Thanks,

Jim Stertz
    B&S 7-10-7, 4.1
    Leitz PMM C 12-10-7
    Jim Stertz
    B & S 7-10-7, v4.1
    Leitz 12-10-7

Does anyone know how to open and/or execute a part program at the end of a part program?

You can use Labels and goto commands.

I would also like to know how to auto execute a part program.

I think you're gonna need a VB User interface for that. PCDMIS won't do an autoexecute for you. With the interface, you can program each button to open, execute, close each program.
    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
    PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

I know you can make one program a sub program and call the sub at the end of a program
      sigpic
      if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

I dont think that you can "chain" programs. Like what has been said, you can use VB to do this.
        Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment