New on Ver4.2 Updated 16JUL07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New on Ver4.2 Updated 16JUL07

I wrote a program, and near the end it tells me it is going Machine stopping after next move? and it does, what did I do? I do not even see a moveto?
    Last edited by Paul Sarrach; 07-20-2007, 01:40 PM.
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
    I wrote a program, and near the end it tells me it is going Machine stopping after next move? and it does, what did I do? I do not even see a moveto?
    No idea but if its not too much of a hassle just delete the code from that message and rewrite...alittle before would probably be better. You said it was at the end of the program
    sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Originally posted by bw_bob View Post
      No idea but if its not too much of a hassle just delete the code from that message and rewrite...alittle before would probably be better. You said it was at the end of the program

No its just before the 3rd from the end. During the execution of this feature, down in the bottum left corner come these words scrolling from right to left. Stopping Machine after next move
      Last edited by Paul Sarrach; 07-20-2007, 02:02 PM.
      sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

And it does stop the machine? Do you have a breakpoint in the program? I know its' a nube type of question but hey, I've worked on cars that are out of gas before.
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
          And it does stop the machine? Do you have a breakpoint in the program? I know its' a nube type of question but hey, I've worked on cars that are out of gas before.
          Breakpoints are easy to miss too.....good suggestion
          sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment