Adding report header and footer information in 4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding report header and footer information in 4.2

Does anyone know how to add the header and footer as in versions prior to 3.7 into version 4.2. Attached is a sample of the current report? The information highlighted in yellow is what we are looking to add.
    Attached Files

This is the best I can do for you right now.

GO HERE
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

You need to edit the header label. I changed mine based on information I got from the class. Before you do anything, backup your reports folder to a safe place. One oops and you're done. Open windows explorer and change the contents of the reporting folder from read only. Start at File, Reporting, Edit and Label Template. Look for header and open it. Someone in here has some docs on it. Buehler, Buehler.
      sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment

Go intor your report editor and edit the template you want to change. Make a backup of course. Right click the textoutput object (body with dimensions) and turn OFF header. Resize the body down a bit and insert another textoutput object above that. Right click that object and TURN OFF EVERYTHING except the Header. That will remove the Header.LBL and insert a v3.7 lookalike header.
        I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
        PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
        PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment