Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• done button

Sharpe 32 PHC 10-2 B&S XCEL 7-10-7 dmis 4.1

My done button on the jog box has stopped functioning. It worked yesterday WTF I have not tried shutting down yet but what would cause this?
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought, which they seldom use." ~ Soren Kierkegaard

Maybe it is in your edit/preferences menu. It says Press end key. check this box.

G
    sigpic

Comment

Is it *******? Over time the RCU buttons will start cracking Too many people man handling it.
      I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
      PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
      PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Scroll lock?
        sigpic
        if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

[QUOTE=Cumofo;71281]Maybe it is in your edit/preferences menu. It says Press end key. check this box./QUOTE]

It was checked I unchecked and rechecked still nothing. Going to do a complete shutdown at lunch.

Thanks much
          "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought, which they seldom use." ~ Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

If you're not afraid, open up your RCU box and check it if after the shutdown does nothing.
            I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
            PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
            PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Underspec View Post
              Is it *******? Over time the RCU buttons will start cracking Too many people man handling it.
              Just a test - the following two words are the same word.

c-r-a-c-k-e-d

What the **** is wrong with c-r-a-c-k-e-d that it would be censored?

Comment

[QUOTE=Joe Zastrow;71289]
                Originally posted by Cumofo View Post
                Maybe it is in your edit/preferences menu. It says Press end key. check this box./QUOTE]

It was checked I unchecked and rechecked still nothing. Going to do a complete shutdown at lunch.
                Thanks much
                Whens lunch & what are we having??? Did the shut down work for you. IS this resolved???? so many question
                sigpicRegards,
                Donald Henger
                B&S Micro Excel Pfx
                3.5mr2 & 3.7mr3
                PHH10MQ, TP20 & TP2
                Country Rocks,But Bluegrass RULES!!!

Comment

Lunch was at 11:30 it was taco salad shut down did work not sure what the deal was.

THIS ISSUE IS RESOLVED

thanks again

Comment

Do you have a sharpe 32 controller? I do on my Excel 9-15-9. For no apparent reason the done button will cease to work sometimes, but shutting down the controller and restarting has always fixed this. It is fairly rare. Sometimes I loose the ability to drive the machine with the jogbox too. Again a complete restart solves the problem. HTH
                    sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

I think the scroll lock must reset after a shut down hey. FN scroll lock

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Zastrow View Post
                        Lunch was at 11:30 it was taco salad shut down did work not sure what the deal was.

THIS ISSUE IS RESOLVED

thanks again
                        LOL Glad that the shut down worked for you. We had taco's today to. dashavu. Its beer thirty
                        sigpicRegards,
                        Donald Henger
                        B&S Micro Excel Pfx
                        3.5mr2 & 3.7mr3
                        PHH10MQ, TP20 & TP2
                        Country Rocks,But Bluegrass RULES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Cisco View Post
                          Do you have a sharpe 32 controller? I do on my Excel 9-15-9. For no apparent reason the done button will cease to work sometimes, but shutting down the controller and restarting has always fixed this. It is fairly rare. Sometimes I loose the ability to drive the machine with the jogbox too. Again a complete restart solves the problem. HTH

I would get the same issue from time to time and a restart would solve it for me. So Wes is correct.
                          sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment