min-cirsc on OD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• min-cirsc on OD's

For some reason the results are way off if I use this min-cirsc on OD's. I program off line with models useing 4.1. The max-insc for ID's seems to work fine. Should I use something besides nominals in the misc. box in auto feature.
    Robert Horne
    Va.

If your using a model (cad) when you grab the diameter it should bring in your nominals...
    sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Make sure that you are using 360 degrees of a circle.
      sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment

360 degrees huh. It works fine now, thanks
        Robert Horne
        Va.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Scott Staral @ WAFCO
          CAD Nominals
          by Scott Staral @ WAFCO
          I brought a CAD model in and checked some nominals to make sure the origin was where I wanted it. After doing my alignments, I like to take some test...
          05-17-2013, 09:56 AM
        • sscott
          Find nominals
          by sscott
          Is there a way to disable find nominals for part of a program. I have a poorly drawn CAD model (when I switch from wire frame to solid, the surface covers...
          09-07-2011, 11:47 AM
        • John Kugler
          Find Nominals from CAD
          by John Kugler
          If I am measuring with CAD and I do NOT have this on, are the results screwed? I measured the same part with it on and with it off, different results....
          01-11-2008, 10:42 AM
        • MrComment
          Relearn nominals option?
          by MrComment
          I have a program I've spent the past few days working on, and I'm using CAD and decided to run the program thru offline to see if my Theo values all seemed...
          01-04-2007, 01:48 PM
        • TigerShark
          importing new CAD
          by TigerShark
          hello

I already made a program, CAD designer asked me to update my CAD with a new CAD ( fortunately both CADs located in same XYZ space...
          06-04-2008, 01:03 PM
        Working...
        X