New To Forum? Please Read This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Forum? Please Read This

Read this information about posting threads.

GO HERE
    sigpic

James Mannes

Good thinking, James
    some details about ourselves can't harm
    I'm with you,
    Robert Kranjc

Comment

James,
      You said any feedback welcome, so here goes. I am fairly new to the forum, I have visited it several times over the years but have never joined until recently. But in responds to the info that people need to provide such as job title, machine, yrs of experience I think it would be helpful if this info needed to be added when you signup. It took me about 2 weeks to figure out where to enter it. Other than that I would agree to everything else you are proposing. Good Luck.
      Dan Andrews

Comment

Bumpo
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

I think insisting on knowing the poster's location only serves to assist you in profiling. Why are you so hellbent on knowing where folks are from James? Is it so you can assist them based on your prejudices? I can see a lot of folks getting erroneous info from bigoted (albeit justifiably bigoted) members just because the original poster has the misfortune of enduring life in Texas. I myself struggle with just how much I should help those people (if you can call them people) and I fear even my own tendency to be repulsed by them might effect how I reply to one of their Neanderthal inquiries.
          <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Originally posted by craiger_ny View Post
            I think insisting on knowing the poster's location only serves to assist you in profiling. Why are you so hellbent on knowing where folks are from James? Is it so you can assist them based on your prejudices? I can see a lot of folks getting erroneous info from bigoted (albeit justifiably bigoted) members just because the original poster has the misfortune of enduring life in Texas. I myself struggle with just how much I should help those people (if you can call them people) and I fear even my own tendency to be repulsed by them might effect how I reply to one of their Neanderthal inquiries.
            I have been to rehab. I am a "location fetishist". Thank you for calling me on my inadequacies. I think I'll go back to "Promises" now.
            sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by craiger_ny View Post
              I can see a lot of folks getting erroneous info from bigoted (albeit justifiably bigoted) members just because the original poster has the misfortune of enduring life in Texas. I myself struggle with just how much I should help those people (if you can call them people) and I fear even my own tendency to be repulsed by them might effect how I reply to one of their Neanderthal inquiries.
              Nice job killing thread. Us Texans need support too, and we cannot help we have only one Browhttp://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...neandertha.jpghey, and I use Gieco, does that make me Less of a Texan. So craiger, why do you even give a rats a$$ what james wants, now james, get out of the Fetal positionhttp://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...h326/fetal.jpgand ask any question you want.
              Last edited by Paul Sarrach; 07-18-2007, 10:09 AM.
              sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
                Nice job killing thread. Us Texans need support too, and we cannot help we have only one Browhttp://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...neandertha.jpghey, and I use Gieco, does that make me Less of a Texan. So craiger, why do you even give a rats a$$ what james wants, now james, get out of the Fetal positionhttp://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...h326/fetal.jpgand ask any question you want.
                Great, next I'll have DaddyBluto telling me what to do and then Underspec. I'll all four corners of the US covered by the end of the day. I'll get out of the fetal position all right. And I'll pick up my ball and go home to muckerfothers.
                Just yokin have a good day all!!!
                sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
                  Great, next I'll have DaddyBluto telling me what to do and then Underspec. I'll all four corners of the US covered by the end of the day. I'll get out of the fetal position all right. And I'll pick up my ball and go home to muckerfothers.
                  Screw the corners, what about the mid-west? Sure, everyone is leaving and I'll probably have to turn the lights out in Michigan when I leave, but we are still here (for now)!
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by AndersI
                  I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
                    Screw the corners, what about the mid-west? Sure, everyone is leaving and I'll probably have to turn the lights out in Michigan when I leave, but we are still here (for now)!
                    I knew someone would get me on the corners thing. I just didn't know how else to say it. Thanks Matt now I've got Michigan on my jock too.
                    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Grammar like that is sure to garner some attention from the PCDGP!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
                        It sounds like Matt is suffering from Relocation Disorder
                        sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

I knew someone would get me on the corners thing. I just didn't know how else to say it. Thanks Matt now I've got Michigan on my jock too.
                          Now don't you go ignoring the Mother country James
                          If I have offended anyone with this post, I'd like to take this opportunity to say BOLLOCKS
                          Dry your eyes Princess and man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Snaggy View Post
                            Now don't you go ignoring the Mother country James
                            Give me some bangers and eggs!!!
                            sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

I think it's just everyone is picking on Wisconsin, again.

Maybe they are just jealous.

Comment