New Tp20 6way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tp20 6way

Good morning, i just got a new toy. a tp 20 6-way probe module. i currently use tp 20 ext force and med force. i know that they are interchangeable, but can i interchange with the 6 way or do my days of new programming start now. i would hate to have to start redoing programs. So can i just change the module out, calibrae and run?
    thanks

Hmm, good question.

Well, obviously if you can use your old 5-way modules with the new 6-way probe you can still only use them as a 5-way.

I'd call up your supplier or call Renishaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Watts View Post
      Good morning, i just got a new toy. a tp 20 6-way probe module. i currently use tp 20 ext force and med force. i know that they are interchangeable, but can i interchange with the 6 way or do my days of new programming start now. i would hate to have to start redoing programs. So can i just change the module out, calibrae and run?
      thanks
      The only difference is that you can now measure in a reverse direction for lack of a better term. yes, you can continue as were before. If it is a new probe body also I would use that one for your other modules and the new 6 way module. Sounds right to me. Anybody?
      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment