Auto feature vector point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto feature vector point

Does any one know how to increase the size of the BLUE ARROW when using auto features with CAD? When I click on the model some time the arrow is so small I could not see which direction the vector go

Sorry about the arrow, but couldn't you increase Prehit Dist at least temporary, just to see direction? Zooming in and out all the time isn't the best way...

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_K View Post
      Sorry about the arrow, but couldn't you increase Prehit Dist at least temporary, just to see direction? Zooming in and out all the time isn't the best way...
      check in the settings editor open gl settings draw points
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks AJH, but I found only Point radius; there's just too much stuff to check it all

Comment

See my comments to Peter here.

Comment

I did made adjust in the open GL folder (.05 to 5.0) But the arrow still small I mean very small I have to zoom in to see the direction of the vector point. About adjusting the prehit distance I am not sure I am understand your recommendation. If any of you have other solution I would love to know. Thanks for all your support.

Comment

Originally posted by Long Pham View Post
              I did made adjust in the open GL folder (.05 to 5.0) But the arrow still small I mean very small I have to zoom in to see the direction of the vector point. About adjusting the prehit distance I am not sure I am understand your recommendation. If any of you have other solution I would love to know. Thanks for all your support.
              You must have missed Glenn Russell's answer to your question.

"1.) In the Autofeature dialog there is a "Analysis - Pt Size" option. If it is set to "0", then it will use whatever value is in your DrawPointsRadiusInMM registry setting. (This allows people to change all their features in all their programs at once). Or, you can just increase this value locally for this one AutoVectorPoint.
              2.) In the settings editor, there is an option for "DrawPathLinesRadiusInMM".
              3.) Use the "View Normal" button so you are looking straight down on your AutoCircle. Then, the dragging will only drag the start and end angle. If you are viewing the AutoCircle from the side, then it's the depth that's dragged.
              Hope this helps...
              -Glenn"
              sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Thanks James and Glenn
                I will try and lat you guys know if it work.

Comment