Another reason I hare the whole new Pre-hit area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason I hare the whole new Pre-hit area

Another reason I hate the new Pre-hit window in 4.2. You can not change the pre-hit size in the edit window. I want to change from 5 to 1, not working, will not let me change. Anyone have away around? Or is there a patch for that too?
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
    Another reason I hate the new Pre-hit window in 4.2. You can not change the pre-hit size in the edit window. I want to change from 5 to 1, not working, will not let me change. Anyone have away around? Or is there a patch for that too?
    Paul,
    What do you mean by "pre-hit size"?

Do you mean pre-hit distance?

If so, then I would have to say move up. I have never had any problem with adjusting pre-hit distance in any of the 4+ editions. But, if you say you are, you are. Move up and it should take care of that and you're snap issue.
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Take two hits before I Take two hits...

And then I take two more..

Jah meean da saaaample heets mon? Whuaat ja meeen my brujahmon?
      http://mud.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2296680057

G
      sigpic

Comment

http://mud.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2216894019
        yOU hARE'
        sigpic

Comment

If you mean the spacing of the pre hits....

Show contact parameters=yes, sample hits=3,spacer=2
          just change the number following spacer =

CIR54 =FEAT/CONTACT/CIRCLE,POLAR,IN,LEAST_SQR
          THEO/<68.5,141.5,-58>,<0,0,1>,2.05,0,360
          ACTL/<68.496,141.497,-58>,<0,0,1>,2.083,0,360
          TARG/<68.5,141.5,-58>,<0,0,1>
          ANGLE VEC=<1,0,0>
          DIRECTION=CCW
          SHOW ADVANCED MEASUREMENT OPTIONS=YES
          REMEASURE=NO
          SURFACE=THICKNESS_NONE,0
          MEASURE MODE=NOMINALS
          RMEAS=NONE,NONE,NONE
          AUTO WRIST=NO
          CIRCULAR MOVES=YES
          CLEARPLANE=YES
          GRAPHICAL ANALYSIS=NO
          SCREEN CAPTURE=NO
          FEATURE LOCATOR=NO,NO,""
          SHOW_CONTACT_PARAMETERS=YES
          NUMHITS=4,DEPTH=1,PITCH=0
          SAMPLE HITS=3,SPACER=2
          AVOIDANCE MOVE=BOTH,DISTANCE=5
          FIND HOLE=DISABLED,ONERROR=NO,READ POS=NO
          SHOWHITS=NO
          If I have offended anyone with this post, I'd like to take this opportunity to say BOLLOCKS
          Dry your eyes Princess and man up.

Comment

No I can not remember where the probe slows down and starts its looking for a suface. Like 3mm before and seach 3mm past. So if the suface is 4mm high it crashes in the part, not the Pre move distance.

Comment

F10, Prameters, Motion ?
              If I have offended anyone with this post, I'd like to take this opportunity to say BOLLOCKS
              Dry your eyes Princess and man up.

Comment

It's da preehet mon

Ya mon, ya need to take a longa pree-heet mon, before ya take ya heet mon. A single sample heet is good for-ya-mon. Maybe mon, ya need to make youself a variable mon, and pass it to the left mon, then ya can tell mon, how far ya got to go mon, to take another heet mon.
                You mon is righteous rastabrothu mon, you take a lot of heet at work mon.
                Hard work good, hard work fine, but first take care of head mon.
                http://re3.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2206237035

G
                sigpic

Comment

Now Gabe are you Middle Eastern, Jamaican, or of Latin descent? I gettin all screwed up.
                  sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), as defined by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, is a mental condition whereby a single individual evidences two or more distinct identities or personalities, each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. The presumption is that at least two personalities may routinely take control of the individual's behavior. The diagnostic criteria also calls for some associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness, often referred to as losing time or acute amnesia.[citation needed] The symptoms of DID must occur independently of substance abuse or a more general medical condition in order to be diagnosed.

G
                    sigpic

Comment

Well that answers that. Thanks for getting back to us on that subject Gabe. It is Gabe right? Not another name or something like that?
                      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by Snaggy View Post
                        F10, Prameters, Motion ?
                        Thanks Snaggy. With a new machine, I have to change so many things to match my needs, its been so long since I have adjusted the basics that I am rusty. That or all those Hazy Crazy years are catching up

Comment

Is this the Paul I know that should be working but choses not to. He would rather sit at the CMM and chat rather than work? Is this the same guy I know the could program a part then need his hand held to figure out what to do from there?

Comment

Originally posted by xdodgemanx View Post
                            Is this the Paul I know that should be working but choses not to. He would rather sit at the CMM and chat rather than work? Is this the same guy I know the could program a part then need his hand held to figure out what to do from there?
                            Boss kind of fella I take it? He did ask a question about a problem he had. Everyone else chimed in with useless drivel.
                            sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
                              Boss kind of fella I take it? He did ask a question about a problem he had. Everyone else chimed in with useless drivel.

Thought the same thing.......
                              sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment