Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum Material Conditions

I have a FCF of |.005(M)|A|B(M)|C(M)|.

I'm using v4.1. Does anyone know if I should be using the "Use Datums" with just the feature selected and (M).

Or should I be highlighting both feature B & C with (M) on the check boxes also.
    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
    PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Sorry no help on your problem underspec.....did they ever fix in the 4.0 & above versions when you selected multiple datums in the TP dimension box it takes all your bonus into consideration or is it still a percentage....I hope that makes sense
    sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Underspec contact Rob Jenson he has a new paper that covers mmc,mmc,mmc with ver 4.2
      Time for the Trolls to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Underspec View Post
        I have a FCF of |.005(M)|A|B(M)|C(M)|.

I'm using v4.1. Does anyone know if I should be using the "Use Datums" with just the feature selected and (M).

Or should I be highlighting both feature B & C with (M) on the check boxes also.
        First build you're datums via the dimension pulldown menu. Then when dimensioning the feature choose the feature and then -A- then -B- and then -C- in the FCF area. Choose current alignment.
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by William Johnson View Post
          Underspec contact Rob Jenson he has a new paper that covers mmc,mmc,mmc with ver 4.2
          Anyone have Rob Jensen's # or email?

Thanks
          I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
          PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
          PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

just call productivity quality (800.772.0620) .
            once you have his "White paper" you should post it here for all to see. It does a great job of explaining why pc-dmis does what it does.
            Mike
            Global FX 7-10-7
            Global Silver 7-10-7
            Microval PFX
            PC-DMIS 2012 mr1

Comment

Here is Rob description of how to utilize the FCF's in 4+. Underspec, you want to use the last one.

GO HERE
              sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Matt, craiger does this have your full acceptance? I know your opions from the past.
                sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
                  Matt, craiger does this have your full acceptance? I know your opions from the past.
                  Of course not. They aren't using 4+

It is pretty close to the same paper sent around for 3.7mr3 except now you can show the gaging or not and still use the datum modifiers.

Gee Paul thanks for the vote of no-confidence.
                  sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Paul Sarrach http://pcdmisforum.com/style2/buttons/viewpost.gif

Of course not. They aren't using 4+

It is pretty close to the same paper sent around for 3.7mr3 except now you can show the gaging or not and still use the datum modifiers.

Dude, I was not even thinking of that. And I keep forgetting their joystick was widdled to look like caveman club. But they have not always agreed with them on that. As for V4.2, what a change. I can not find anything. I complain everytime they change the views. But I get over it. I started with 3.0 and later just fell in love with 3.2063. I bet more ole machines are running that version than any other. Maybe I am showing my age, but they are making it way to complex to do the most basic of functions. Or as they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Right Guys? Sorry Matt saw this,well I just thought the good lord had this one designed just for you, and well, this time I aint got nothing more to say. "A picture speaks a thousand words."
                    http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...ld-dogmatt.gif
                    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Paul Sarrach http://pcdmisforum.com/style2/buttons/viewpost.gif

Dude, I was not even thinking of that.
                      http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...ld-dogmatt.gif
                      If you aren't a neutered ol' pooch I was bustin yer balls.
                      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment