4.2 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.2 question

When using 4.2 and printing the results using one of the existing templates I am losing 4 lines at the bottom of the page. Any ideas? Thanks for the help in advance.
    Packerbacker1

Originally posted by Paul Hintze View Post
    When using 4.2 and printing the results using one of the existing templates I am losing 4 lines at the bottom of the page. Any ideas? Thanks for the help in advance.
    What is your version build date? To find out where that is located go HERE

Can you provide somne more information? What is at the bottom of the page that is getting cut off?
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

The part that is getting cut off are some of the results themselves. It looks correct when you watch the program run at the CMM but when you look at the RTF report it is missing the information. It does put the page numbers at the bottom of the page.
      Packerbacker1

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
        What is your version build date? To find out where that is located go HERE

Can you provide somne more information? What is at the bottom of the page that is getting cut off?
        Originally posted by Paul Hintze View Post
        The part that is getting cut off are some of the results themselves. It looks correct when you watch the program run at the CMM but when you look at the RTF report it is missing the information. It does put the page numbers at the bottom of the page.
        Did you miss the part highlighted in red or just choose not to answer that part? Now that you answered at least part of my question I can surmise that you have a build prior to 06-12-07. I say that because I think other people have had that problem prior to 06-12-07 build dates.
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Im using the 6-29-07 build and still having this issue. Difference is its only the last 2 lines that dont show up.

As a work around Im putting report comments in to move the last dimensions down to the next page.
          Mr. Comment
          SCIROCCO-NT 13-20-10
          B3C-LC Controller (Leitz Protocol), SP600M, TP200
          PCDMIS CAD++ v4.3 MR1(Build: 12/11/08)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrComment View Post
            Im using the 6-29-07 build and still having this issue. Difference is its only the last 2 lines that dont show up.

As a work around Im putting report comments in to move the last dimensions down to the next page.
            Yeah I didn't know if it was resolved or not. I myself use the textonly standard report with the new style report stuff. Once you get used to it, it is much easier to read. It may take more paper and more ink but I call that the "price of doing business". On Cap studies and stuff I just save sats and send the stuff to .pdf so that saves a tree or two.
            sigpic

James Mannes

Comment