Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old programs in Ver 4.2

Hello

Today I tried to open an of my older programs ( written in Ver 3.7 Mr3) by Ver 4.2, I noticed probe tring to move ouside of limit. Then I realised for same feature the Actual coordinates containing #QO. instead of xyz coordinates.

on the other hand, when you go to the program directory by windows explorer, I have another file " Compile.Bas" beside my program file.

What do you thing this is happenning? what is the other file? This is not happening to all old programs, Only some of them are like this.

Any comment apreciated in advance

compile.bas is generated by the new reporting. Even though it is a temporary file it is not deleted - which has been reported quite a few times. Hyper Reports also generate this file.

I do not know about the #Q issue only that usually means a bad number/value.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerShark View Post
      Hello

Today I tried to open an of my older programs ( written in Ver 3.7 Mr3) by Ver 4.2, I noticed probe tring to move ouside of limit. Then I realised for same feature the Actual coordinates containing #QO. instead of xyz coordinates.

on the other hand, when you go to the program directory by windows explorer, I have another file " Compile.Bas" beside my program file.

What do you thing this is happenning? what is the other file? This is not happening to all old programs, Only some of them are like this.

Any comment apreciated in advance
      Hi TigerShark-
      Did you download the latest V42 with all the patches? See this thread: http://www.pcdmisforum.com/showthread.php?t=5060
      -Glenn

Comment