PPAP Report in 4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPAP Report in 4.2

Anyone have a way to put report comments into the PPAP report in 4.2??
    I have fixed the colors and made it look nice, but I can't get a report comment into it. Any thoughts??

Thanks.

See link. To highlight the template is a right click. Pay attention to where I clicked.

GO HERE
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Mr. Mannes, you are my hero (sniff, sniff). You should be commended on your prompt and curteous reply. You should get a raise.

(I knew it was something easy)

Thread has been answered and is now officially open to hi-jacking.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kugler View Post
        Mr. Mannes, you are my hero (sniff, sniff). You should be commended on your prompt and curteous reply. You should get a raise.

(I knew it was something easy)

Thread has been answered and is now officially open to hi-jacking.
        Thank you, thank you very much.

Speaking of the raise thing, how is business over by you guys? I'm getting a little nervous by us. We just shut down our smaller facility across town due to contract losses and over-seas stuff. Righht now I'm safe but that's because of what I know, not my seniority.
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Things are good, getting some new business. Ford is keeping us busy, as always. So yeah, things are good. Detroit has their shut downs about now, so I can get caught up on some other work.

Hope things work out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
            Thank you, thank you very much.

Speaking of the raise thing, how is business over by you guys? I'm getting a little nervous by us. We just shut down our smaller facility across town due to contract losses and over-seas stuff. Righht now I'm safe but that's because of what I know, not my seniority.

Wow! Sorry to hear about the OEM supplier slowdown. My efforts: "Supporting our troops, by helping them kill the bad guys.", is the biggest I've ever seen it. Check out: http://www.dscr.dla.mil/ if you think your sales guys want to get into it.

G
            sigpic

Comment

See link. To highlight the template is a right click. Pay attention to where I clicked.

GO HERE

Linky no worky.

Any chance of a repost , could do with a look at this.

Thanks

Comment

The link would not work for me either.

As posted above, please try to re-post, or even send me a note with the link.

Blessings,
                ZydecoPete
                sigpic

Comment

Try this...

NEW LINK
                  sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Try this...

NEW LINK

Thanks....

I.m trying to change the stuff in the header......... not a lot of use.

Help files are a bit beyond me.

Comment

Vertman,

To change the information in this report's header you will need to modify the underlying report template.

Unlike TextOnly report, the PPAP report template doesn't use a separate header label template, so you just need to select File | Edit | Report Template, then with the Open dialog box active, right-click on the ppap.rtp template and select Properties. Then remove the Read-Only protection on the template file so that it will accept your changes.

Now select the file and click Open. It will open in the Report Template Editor.

Then simply adjust the header to contain the information you want.

Good luck and let us know if you have other questions,

Jared
                      Jared Hess - PC-DMIS Documentation Team Lead @ HMI
                      [View 2008 Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment

Thanks Jared, got it sorted, but now the customer insists on their own hand written PPAP.

Progress........

Comment