Graphic sreen on scans on 4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic sreen on scans on 4.2

I ran some rotary scans on a flat round blank constructed a plane from the scans so I could see what the shape of the blank is. The scan lines very thick and heavy. Is there a way to lighten these up. I have not seen this in 4.0, 3.7, or 3.5.

Not sure if you can make the lines thinner, but you could construct a Curve out of the scan and then hide the Scan line.

There might be a better option of this though.
    Mr. Comment
    SCIROCCO-NT 13-20-10
    B3C-LC Controller (Leitz Protocol), SP600M, TP200
    PCDMIS CAD++ v4.3 MR1(Build: 12/11/08)
    sigpic

Comment

Constructed Stuff

I did construct a part of a circle with a scan round the OD of the blank. There were two scans one large and a small one between my standoffs. I turned the small scan to points. I then constructed a circle using the points from the small scan and the large scan. The screen showed the large scan but did not put a line through the points. Which I think is a little strange as previous versions I had done the same thing and it showed a constructed circle around the whole blank. Is there something or a setting I need to change or do different?

Comment

I found a place on SettingsEditor to change the font of the scan lines.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Alward View Post
          I found a place on SettingsEditor to change the font of the scan lines.
          Can you share where? Will you? Thanks
          sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Gday,
            You can edit your scan point density in Settings Editor under AnalogProbing. You can also change the path line dia under Open GL Settings/draw pathline dia..,not sure if this will help you but. Cheers
            the_cougar.JPG
            The Cougar
            Last edited by Barry Dawson; 07-05-2007, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Here is a link to show how to change the scanline width.

HERE
              sigpic

James Mannes

Comment