Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual CMM

Useing 4.1

Is there a way to use visual target points on a model during the program. Since this paticular CMM is manual I want parts checked in the same basic manner.
    Robert Horne
    Va.

Try animating the probe? Oh and nice looking mutt!
    If I have offended anyone with this post, I'd like to take this opportunity to say BOLLOCKS
    Dry your eyes Princess and man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Snaggy View Post
      Try animating the probe? Oh and nice looking mutt!

Mutt....mutt........that is a full blooded mongrel.....just kidding...beautiful dog
      sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Animating the probe lets them see where they are with the probe.

Im looking for an easy way to show them which feature on the model I want hits on. Right now I have to use several screen captures to walk them through it. Having the inspectors check a part and record an easy to follow program is the goal.
        Robert Horne
        Va.

Comment

Have a look at this thread.

Using CMMGUY's program you could put in pictures of the part with the hit location marked. You could set the program up to display for a few seconds then after they hit it could display a different picture for a few seconds...

Either that or do the following for each program this CMM is used for. Take a part and call it the 'inspection master' mark the points where hits should be taken on the part and keep it near the machine for the inspectors to reference.

Comment

Being a manual cmm what your doing is probably the best you can do.
            sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment