Data Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Collection

What other programs work with pc-dmis, like datapage does.

Some people I have spoken with seem to like QC-CALC. I have tried QC-CALC and found it to be as cumbersome as DATAPAGE was/is(I use a windows based DATAPAGE and a UNIX based DATAPAGE(old stuff)).

I myself am partial to DATAPAGE. But that's because I'm a suck-up who who likes anything WILCOX. No really, I have used DATAPAGE for so long that it is like an old pair of shoes(comfortable and it does what I need it to do).
    Last edited by JamesMannes; 07-05-2007, 11:09 AM.
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

We use DIS Inspect. This software works with .rtf documents. So any inspection software that will print to .rtf is compatable.
      DIS creates AIAG, CPK and will organize your reports. I give it a 7.5 on a 1 - 10 scale as for ease of operation and a 9 for reporting functionality.

A.Gore
      sigpicA.Gore

Comment

I use QC-Calc and works fine. Just gotta learn how the tracefields work. It gets kinda tricky with marked sets but you can use the DBSWITCH command to send marked set data to a different database file.
        I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
        PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
        PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

I get msg box pop up with error 127, every time the program finishes with data page. anybody have a clue to what the heck is going on? The data gets to the right folders but I get the error msg.

G
          sigpic

Comment

Not sure how yours is setup but I have my "ALWAYS Update Database" turned off. I'm guessing it has something to do with this. I've never used Datapage so wouldn't be sure if it needs this on or not. I just know that if I have it turned on to update, I get the same error.
            I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
            PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
            PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Error 127 is a common prb with datapage. This is a corrupted or miscreated database.

A.Gore
              sigpicA.Gore

Comment

Originally posted by Cumofo View Post
                I get msg box pop up with error 127, every time the program finishes with data page. anybody have a clue to what the heck is going on? The data gets to the right folders but I get the error msg.

G
                Gabe, go heer. This should help you. You'll have to set up the path to your computer etc etc. But it works quite well

GO HERE
                sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

widgetinstance 190 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X