cad=part unavialable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cad=part unavialable

I'm using 3.7 mr2 on a manual machine and when I try to create a new alignment the option to cad=part is not there. I think i messed it up somehow when I was changing my edit-preferances-edit window preferances options. If I hit the OK button after I try to create a new alignment, I get the message "update commands with new part alignment YES/NO?" Not sure whats going on. Either way if i hot yes or no i still have incorrect coordinates for my alignment.

You are trying to insert a new alignment between existing features in the program. If you are not putting the new alignment after all the existing features in the program, the CAD=PART will not be available. HOWEVER, after completing the alignment, you will be able to do CAD=PART through OPERATIONS ~ GRAPHICS DISPLAY WINDOW, it will bein the list.

As for the UPDATE, tell it NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO otherwise all the features after the alignment will change their nominals by the same amount that the new alignment changes the offset values from the original alignment that they were created with.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment