Auto Circle clear plane WTF! HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Circle clear plane WTF! HELP!!

3.7mr2 soon to be mr3 Using Auto cirlce feature, when I deselect clearplane The machine still goes to the original clearplane setting. Looking at the code clearplane is not listed as though the machine recognized the deselection of clear plane. Any ideas ??? Also I turned of clearplane (outside of autofeatures) did not help!!!
    sigpic

I suggest you simply delete the feature and do it again, just a demon nibble on your behind!

TK
    sigpicHave a homebrew

Comment

Originally posted by tking View Post
      I suggest you simply delete the feature and do it again, just a demon nibble on your behind!

TK
      Thanks for your reply !! First thing I tried did not work also deleted features before and after as well ,no luck. I appreciate all feedback. I think its time for a brew!!! After all it noon!!
      sigpic

Comment

You don't have AUTOMOVE turned on, do you?
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
          You don't have AUTOMOVE turned on, do you?
          Thats it !!!! Thanks!!!! Thought turning off clearplane would do it but no. I guess if you turn it off than you would not be able to use one at a time -before -after ? Ok I tried that clarplane did not have to be selected or deselected for move before or aft to work. I APPRECIATE THE HELP
          Last edited by AJHVW93; 06-21-2007, 01:20 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AJHVW93 View Post
            3.7mr2 soon to be mr3 Using Auto cirlce feature, when I deselect clearplane The machine still goes to the original clearplane setting. Looking at the code clearplane is not listed as though the machine recognized the deselection of clear plane. Any ideas ??? Also I turned of clearplane (outside of autofeatures) did not help!!!
            I'm confused - again.

Nevermind, I'm also too slow - again.

Comment

Originally posted by AJHVW93 View Post
              Thats it !!!! Thanks!!!! Thought turning off clearplane would do it but no. I APPRECIATE THE HELP
              RESOLVED!!!

Hack away, good people, hack away!
              sigpic
              I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

I like the part about the "brew".

Afterall, it is after noon. Remember also, it's after five somewhere!!

ZydecoPete
                sigpic

Comment

Matt,

Could you tell me (no training classes) more about "automotive", I'm curious. If you have some time.

Thanks,

TK
                  sigpicHave a homebrew

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Warcholyk View Post
                    I like the part about the "brew".

Afterall, it is after noon. Remember also, it's after five somewhere!!

ZydecoPete
                    You got it!! I have a friend that lives in Scotland he said at lunch time beers are lined up on the bar before the patrons even arrive due to the heavy lunch time influx!! He also said during the work day the beverage cart rolls around in the shop!!! Could you imagine that sitting back hacking away with an ice cold brew!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tking View Post
                      Matt,

Could you tell me (no training classes) more about "automotive", I'm curious. If you have some time.

Thanks,

TK
                      Well, lets see, 125 years ago (or so) the automobile was invented. Depending on the maker, it had a various number of wheels and (usually) a gasoline powered motor that would turn gears and chains and linkages to transfer the repripocation of the engine to the rotary motion of those same wheels. In this manner, the ve-hicle would move along the ground, thus allowing people to 'ride' instead of 'walk' or ride a horse. Over the years this concept has transformed the entire world that we live it. For more information, Please visit Wikapedia.

Or, did you mean AUTOMOVE (which is what I posted about)?
                      sigpic

Comment

An ice cold brew,,,,would reduce the stress level,,,,thus increasing the speed at which may reduce the problems which arise. If elected president,,,,you would be allowed/supplied one cold brew of your choice every 1.5 hrs.

A.Gore
                        sigpicA.Gore

Comment

Well, lets see, 125 years ago (or so) the automobile was invented. Depending on the maker, it had a various number of wheels and (usually) a gasoline powered motor that would turn gears and chains and linkages to transfer the repripocation of the engine to the rotary motion of those same wheels. In this manner, the ve-hicle would move along the ground, thus allowing people to 'ride' instead of 'walk' or ride a horse. Over the years this concept has transformed the entire world that we live it. For more information, Please visit Wikapedia.

Leave it to Matt!

TK
                          sigpicHave a homebrew

Comment

I used to know this guy who had a collection of Stanley Steamers, some pristine some needing lots of work.
                            they used kerosine to fire the boilers

bob
                            Which one gets ridden today? MPH vs MPG..tough choice, both are FUN
                            sigpic

Starrett RGDC 4028-24 :alien:
                            Demon vintages 3.7, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by bob mappes View Post
                              I used to know this guy who had a collection of Stanley Steamers, some pristine some needing lots of work.
                              they used kerosine to fire the boilers

bob
                              Dude, you know what a 'stanley steamer' is these days?
                              I'll bet boogerboy knows what one is!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment