Report Woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Woes

Hey gang, a couple of things I need some help with please.

I am running 3.7MR3 and currently exporting my reports as RTF files which I open with Word or Notepad. No problems. But my company recently adopted a new Quality software that I must use to create the Non-Conformance Report that gets sent to the customer.

In Pc-Dmis I have been using a print front, (i.e. times new roman or courier, which treats characters and spaces as all the same width), but the NCR program uses Ariel, (which treats spaces as about 1/3rd the width of charaters). This means when I copy paste from the RTF to the quality program all the colums get messed up.

Does anyone have any good suggestions as to how to solve this?

Also, in playing around with the fonts in Pc-Dmis I have discovered that if I choose Ariel as the edit window font the columns are incorrect when exported as an RTF file. I switched back to Courier, which is what I thought my font had been to begin with, but things look a little different in my edit window now. What font do you guys use for your edit window? You can check by Edit>Preference>Font>Edit Window Font, or F6>Edit Window Font.

Thanks In Advance!

P.S. I am using the Text Dimensioning Option. When the long program I am executing now ends I am going to experiment with turning that option off.
    sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Courier NEW is the font.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Thanks Matt, I just figured that out by playing around with it.
      sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment