Reporting Feature Sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting Feature Sets

To report on feature sets my company turns graph on & arrows then pastes a sceen shot into power point. Next we turn text on, copy & paste the report part on the feature set next to the picture.

Question: Is there a better way of reporting feature sets this seems tedious?

Question2: The report part of the feature set only reflects the actuals ~ is there a way to kick out the should be’s or theoretical also???
    sigpicThanks a Millionth

Does Dataveiw offer an alternative?
    sigpicThanks a Millionth

Comment

Can't you insert a graphical analysis? Use the create analysis view. This updates the report everytime.

For your 2nd question, you can try inserting point info. You can then go in and customize what you need to report etc.
      I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
      PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
      PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• dccfreak
        Analysis
        by dccfreak
        I have a few questions regarding analysis reporting. I kind of get the idea of what it does, but, I have never needed to use it before now. I would...
        04-12-2006, 11:49 AM
      • 35Dodge
        Graphical analysis reporting
        by 35Dodge
        I am trying to insert graphical reports, for some scanned features in my program. I click on Insert , Report Command, Analysis. The analysis dialog...
        05-12-2015, 09:23 PM
      • JackMido
        Analysis View
        by JackMido
        [incoherent ramblings of a man on the edge]
        Does anyone have any tips for getting analysis view to work properly? I'm currently adding the analysis...
        03-01-2018, 11:11 AM
      • cappy6124
        Analysis View is Blurry
        by cappy6124
        Hi all,

i'm trying to use a graphical analysis to show our polishers where they need to hit a part, unfortunately after the analysis...
        02-29-2012, 11:27 AM
      • scanner
        Reporting Question
        by scanner
        I have about 50 features I am checking and I want to report Deviation and Out Of Tolerance fields on my report. If I choose Deviation it will report...
        08-29-2008, 03:11 PM
      Working...
      X