Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMM Programmer Position Immediately Available

CMM Programmer/Layout Technician

International metal stamping manufacturer has an immediate opening for a CMM Programmer/Layout Technician. Will perform detailed layouts on new tools and parts and calibrate fixtures, gages. Must be proficient with the following software: PC/DMIS, CAD++, MM4, and Legacy. GD&T experience required. Must be proficient in detailed blueprint reading and possess basic inspection tools. The positions are for first and second shift. Interested candidates must send a resume along with wage requirements to:

Feintool U.S. Operations, Inc
    11280 Cornell Park Drive
    Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
    Attn: Human Resources
    Via e-mail: [email protected]
    Via fax: 513-247-3211

Cinci...my home town

but I live here now
    Which one gets ridden today? MPH vs MPG..tough choice, both are FUN
    sigpic

Starrett RGDC 4028-24 :alien:
    Demon vintages 3.7, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by lwhaley View Post
      CMM Programmer/Layout Technician

International metal stamping manufacturer has an immediate opening for a CMM Programmer/Layout Technician. Will perform detailed layouts on new tools and parts and calibrate fixtures, gages. Must be proficient with the following software: PC/DMIS, CAD++, MM4, and Legacy. GD&T experience required. Must be proficient in detailed blueprint reading and possess basic inspection tools. The positions are for first and second shift. Interested candidates must send a resume along with wage requirements to:

Feintool U.S. Operations, Inc
      11280 Cornell Park Drive
      Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
      Attn: Human Resources
      Via e-mail: [email protected]
      Via fax: 513-247-3211
      Really? They have to own the tools? Or was it meant to be "possess knowledge of basic inspection tools."

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck View Post
        Really? They have to own the tools? Or was it meant to be "possess knowledge of basic inspection tools."
        May have meant "process basic inspection tools", you know that other busy work cmm programmers find themselves having to do.

I dont get it. What does putting stickers on every immaginable tool that might accidently or occasionally be used as a gage really have todo with programming a cmm anyway? Sticker-fication of gages sounds like a job for engineers to me. Programmers should stay focused on programming parts and reading the PCDMIS message board while we chat about beer and *********.
        Mr. Comment
        SCIROCCO-NT 13-20-10
        B3C-LC Controller (Leitz Protocol), SP600M, TP200
        PCDMIS CAD++ v4.3 MR1(Build: 12/11/08)
        sigpic

Comment

Hello Everyone,
          I interviewed with this company a few years ago and I would definately give this company a thumbs up. They do a different type of stamping. Their presses are hydraulic and make smaller parts with tight tolerances. Their company is in a nice area of cinci, kind of north east area. Good luck for anyone interested.

Have a Great Day!!
          A.Gore
          sigpicA.Gore

Comment

Originally posted by ag162 View Post
            Hello Everyone,
            I interviewed with this company a few years ago and I would definately give this company a thumbs up. They do a different type of stamping. Their presses are hydraulic and make smaller parts with tight tolerances. Their company is in a nice area of cinci, kind of north east area. Good luck for anyone interested.

Have a Great Day!!
            A.Gore

Yes, these statements are very true I work for a fineblanker myself. This type of blanking is nothing like conventional stamping. Edges are clean almost to the point of looking machined. Typical tolerances are ±0.002" on linear and 0.003" flatness with stroke rates of 40+ per minute.

Feintool is a bigname in the fineblanking industry. I'm not sure if they still do but the company use to make the presses. I do remember a year or two ago the quality dept. was restructured saw many job positing.

While they may be FEIN parts they just aren't PRECISION parts. LOL...

Comment

A company that I used to work for used FeinTool as a supplier and I dealt directly with the QE and the CMM programmer at the time and felt they were always on top of things and the company itself was managed very well.
              Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
              Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Comment

If they weren't 50+ miles away I'd be seriously thinking about it. It's getting kind of scary around here with our union contract expiring in September. The rumors of what the company is going to take away don't sound too promising and our union is very inexperienced in negotiations...
                sigpic
                Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
                PCDMIS 2012
                Windows Office XP

Comment

You dont have your own tools?
                  Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Originally posted by cmmguy View Post
                    You dont have your own tools?
                    Well, I've got my own caliper and micrometer but I don't have a set of pin gages, bore mics, indicators, v-blocks, surface plate, etc. I would consider all of that basic inspection tools.

Comment

Well, I've got my own caliper and micrometer but I don't have a set of pin gages, bore mics, indicators, v-blocks, surface plate, etc. I would consider all of that basic inspection tools.
                      I would say that a 0-1 mic, 6" caliper qualifies as basic inspection tools. Basic would mean type of tools not type of inspection.
                      Last edited by cmmguy; 06-20-2007, 10:04 AM.

Comment

It depends on what type of tools. I have all kinds of stuff at home ?????
                        sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

The last place I worked at a hammer was on the required list of tools for the inspector job description.
                          <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Originally posted by craiger_ny View Post
                            The last place I worked at a hammer was on the required list of tools for the inspector job description.
                            Was it for use on the engineers?
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by AndersI
                            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

I think you guys got lost... here is the thread your looking for ...http://pcdmisforum.com/showthread.php?p=66137#post66137

Comment