Importing dms files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing dms files

Is there a selection in the 4.1 options or preferences that will keep my theoreticals from changing on imported .dms files. I program offline with a different software to solid models so the theoreticals should be what they are but when I run the program the theoreticals change on me.

Related Topics

Collapse

• TLundblad96
    Trouble importing .stp files
    by TLundblad96
    Seems like the software randomly gives me fits on importing cad files from my engineering department. As I am importing it will get 75-85%, then suddenly...
    05-11-2012, 04:25 PM
  • TCeckels
    Changing .IGES files to .STP files....
    by TCeckels
    ...and doing it within PC-DMIS. A know-it-all who shall remain nameless says there is a way to do it, but he's not enough of a know-it-all to be able...
    11-20-2008, 10:12 AM
  • AuRules
    .dmo files
    by AuRules
    Looking through files using PCDMIS I do not see nothing but .prg files but today when I went thru windows explorer I seen in one of my files a lot of...
    12-17-2007, 02:34 PM
  • RClone
    DMI files
    by RClone
    Our new machine runs "openDMIS' I want to run the same programs on my PCDMIS 3.7MR2 I got the .DMI files on disc.
    I thought that I could...
    02-24-2010, 05:31 PM
  • jimzantingh
    Prob files
    by jimzantingh
    Hello I just downloaded the offline version Pc-dimis and trying to define a prob but the drop downs to setup are not there.does anyone know where I get...
    04-19-2020, 05:29 PM
Working...
X