Load 4.2 or stick with 4.1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load 4.2 or stick with 4.1?

My new CMM is being installed as I type. It has 4.1 on it now. Should I stick with that version or have the 4.2 installed? Opions ya'all would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
    My new CMM is being installed as I type. It has 4.1 on it now. Should I stick with that version or have the 4.2 installed? Opions ya'all would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.
    Issues abound with 4.1. Install 4.2. As a side note you may also want to install 3.7mr3 in case you don't want to muck around with the new junk in 4.2 right away. You know get the machine going using a platform you are comfortable with.
    Last edited by JamesMannes; 06-14-2007, 04:03 PM.
    sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Paul,

For what its worth, why not just go to 3.7MR3 for now, you can upgrade any old time you feel there is a newer version worthy of your time.

3.7MR3 seems to work pretty good with all those pretty bells and whistles on it...
      Jim Jewell

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Sarrach View Post
        eeew when did you start using that word? Not that my spelling skills are all that stellar or anything but I think it is y'all.
        <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

SHEEEEEEZZ! Paul can't even spell in southern slang.......
          When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes it is y'all and that is pronounced yawl. Rhymes with drawl. Carry that "L" as long as your would like. May be used for one or more persons of any gender. Similar to youse guys but my understanding is that is never applied to a single individual. It is not uncommon to hear an individual addressed, "Y'all come on over here now, ya hear?". HTH

But give Paula an A for effort!
            sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

How about an R for redneck?
              <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

craiger_nyQuote:
                Originally Posted by Paul Sarrach

eeew when did you start using that word? Not that my spelling skills are all that stellar or anything but I think it is y'all.

Thank you for correcting me. Here let me use it in a sentence and tell me if I did it correctly?
                I bet y'all think I'm a dumass!

John KingstonSHEEEEEEZZ! Paul can't even spell in southern slang.......Today 02:32 PM

Thanks for the support John, at least I feel that someone thinks I could spell something right.

Wes CiscoYes it is y'all and that is pronounced yawl. Rhymes with drawl. Carry that "L" as long as your would like. May be used for one or more persons of any gender. Similar to youse guys but my understanding is that is never applied to a single individual. It is not uncommon to hear an individual addressed, "Y'all come on over here now, ya hear?". HTH

But give Paula an A for effort!

I'm fixin to get this slang thing down strait, purdy soon.
                sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment