Probe file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probe file

Has anyone else had this happen? I created a new program this morning and selected the probe file that I wanted to use. I went into the probe qualification window and selected the probe angles that I wanted to qualify.
    When I started the qualification routine the first probe angle measured the sphere as expected but the next probe angle faulted and the machine stopped. I went back and looked at the probe file and it had changed to a different probe file. Well I thought maybe I did something wrong so I deleted the program and started over. I selected the probe file I wanted to use again and did the same thing with the same result. the probe file changed on it;s own when I tried to qualify it.

delete your probe files and results, rebuild them, and try again. I would also delete your cal sphere and create a new one just to be sure.
    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
    PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• fiddlestixx
      Renaming Probe Files
      by fiddlestixx
      When building a new probe file to replace the current probe file (current file is corrupt or otherwise because it won't calibrate at any other wrist angle...
      06-27-2013, 12:14 PM
    • robsul1971
      Probe Utilities
      by robsul1971
      I have just tried to setup a new probe file and eveything was going well untill i tried to calibrate i have done everything the same as before but the...
      05-01-2012, 12:25 PM
    • DungT
      SP25 Probe Cal Data storage?
      by DungT
      One of my SP25 probe files got corrupted, it wouldn’t do full nor partial cal. Each probe angle behaved differently at different try:
      - Took...
      12-14-2011, 12:23 PM
    • ClayOgre
      stop automatic probe file generation
      by ClayOgre
      I have a number of older programs that haven't been run in a while. Most of them use older probe definitions that are no longer being used. Whenever...
      02-01-2008, 12:13 PM
    • Netter
      Probe files
      by Netter
      I have several programs that are using a 1x21mm probe. The technician could not get it to calibrate this morning. It was exceeding the probe diameter...
      02-16-2009, 11:46 AM
    Working...
    X