4-heads and multiple CMMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-heads and multiple CMMS

How many of you 4-heads have multiple CMMs? I am seriously thinking of updating our 4 CMMs to V4.2 and want to know if you 4-heads are just running one CMM or multiple CMMs.
    just one
    35.29%
    2 to 4
    52.94%
    5 to 10
    5.88%
    11 or more
    5.88%

The poll is expired.

Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
    Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Two dcc Zeiss with U-soft, One manual Mitutoyo with Geopak 2000, and One Brown & Sharp with Pc dmis 3.5 mr1 and 3.7 mr3.
    sigpic

Was
    Pc-dmis 3.5 MR1 B & S 2009 MR1

Now
    2010 MR3

Comment

1 - Xcel - 15-20-10
      2 - PfXcel - 7-6-5
      3 - Merlin
      4 - Cordax 1808 MEA
      sigpic
      Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
      PCDMIS 2012
      Windows Office XP

Comment

What's a 4-head?

Comment

Originally posted by calbritton View Post
          What's a 4-head?
          Anyone using 4.0 or above.
          I think that it may be similar to a 4-skin?
          sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by calbritton View Post
            What's a 4-head?
            Well it is not to be confused with a 4-skin.

Otherwise it is someone who has abandoned the last best version, namely 3.7MR3 and boldly ventured into the land of fresh releases where they inevitably discover many unheralded "enhancements" guaranteed to defeat the best receding hairline treatments known to mankind.

Oh and FYI
            Last edited by Wes Cisco; 06-13-2007, 01:42 PM. Reason: add link 8^))
            sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Cisco View Post
              Well it is not to be confused with a 4-skin.

Otherwise it is someone who has abandoned the last best version, namely 3.7MR3 and boldly ventured into the land of fresh releases where they inevitably discover many unheralded "enhancements" guaranteed to defeat the best receding hairline treatments known to mankind.
              Thanks for the validation Wes. I needed some lovin' man.
              sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
                Thanks for the validation Wes. I needed some lovin' man.
                I saw your comment on the other thread that you MIGHT stick to 4.2 for a while. Please James! I, (and I suspect many others), count on you for the straight dope on new versions. How can we help you without giving up the fantastic sport of ******** bashing? Maybe we should make June 13th James Mannes day in honor of all you have endured testing new versions for us? Should I refer you the great photo of my hat that you posted on the playground? Should I try to bribe Craig into sending you some more homebrew? Should I send you some Whiskey?

I know. . . like all of us you just want a stable, reliable software to work with. . . I can't help you there my friend, unless you want to step back to 3.7MR3. . .
                sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Cisco View Post
                  I saw your comment on the other thread that you MIGHT stick to 4.2 for a while. Please James! I, (and I suspect many others), count on you for the straight dope on new versions. How can we help you without giving up the fantastic sport of ******** bashing? Maybe we should make June 13th James Mannes day in honor of all you have endured testing new versions for us? Should I refer you the great photo of my hat that you posted on the playground? Should I try to bribe Craig into sending you some more homebrew? Should I send you some Whiskey?

I know. . . like all of us you just want a stable, reliable software to work with. . . I can't help you there my friend, unless you want to step back to 3.7MR3. . .
                  Now the beer and whiskey thing has got me goin. Craig beer was really, really good. I can drink any whiskey you send my way.

Thanks again for the props homey!!!
                  sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

So it's 4.1 doin' that to my head. I can start back drinking the yuengling! I thought that's what was causing the hair loss. Hair, No Hair, where's version 4.3?

Comment

cmmmmms

1- B&S XCel 9-15-9 - 3.7mr2 (4.2 installed also - testing)
                      1- Micoxcel 4-5-4 - 3.7mr2 (4.2 installed also - testing)
                      1- B&S Global Image 12-15-10 - 3.7mr2 (4.2 installed also - testing)
                      sigpic
                      "You cant vote 'present' as the President of the United States"

Comment