PC-DMIS 2022.1 Compatibility with Windows 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-DMIS 2022.1 Compatibility with Windows 11

Has anyone had issues upgrading to 2022.1 if you are running Windows 11 on computer. I can get almost completely through install, then "A problem has occurred" pops up and only option is to cancel process. I have been told by Hexagon support I may need to either wipe my computer and reimage or remove Windows 11 and install Windows 10. Is this truly the only options I have?

I think version 2022.2 is the first version that will be compatible with Windows 11, which will come out later this year.

Comment

Did you check the logs from the installer, it should be able to tell you (or them) what went wrong.
      PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o22.1 SP2

Comment

I have not checked the logs personally and I can't say that they have either. Thanks for the advice, I will look into that and post fix if they find the issue.

Comment

Hexagon's software system requirements are here: https://support.hexagonmi.com/s/arti...m-Requirements

It says in the notes:

PC-DMIS 2022.1 operates under 64-bit Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8. No other operating systems are supported.

Comment