X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Online help] Method wrong in adaptive free form plane scan

Like title, this is taken from the online help for 2022.1:

Capture.jpg
    Help chapter is adaptive free form plane scan strategy, but the text is implying adaptive plane CIRCLE scan strategy.

Don't know where to shoot this, trying with Don Ruggieri​​​​​​​
    PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o22.1 SP2

Thank you, looking into this

Comment

Hi vpt.se - On each help topic, there's a link to contact the Documentation Team directly. In the future, feel free to use that link to communicate any issues regarding the Help file. In any case, we have filed PCD-227825 to fix this.
      Jared Hess - PC-DMIS Documentation Team Lead @ HMI
      [View 2008 Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment

JaredHess in order to reach the documentation team, I must click "No" for the "Was this topic helpful?" which opens a preformatted mail?
        Just checking to see if I am doing this right.
        PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o22.1 SP2

Comment

Hi vpt.se. Sorry, I'm so late in responding to your last query. (For some reason, I never got a notification; or if I did, it got lost in my inbox.)
          If you just want to give general feedback to the documentation tam, there are three things you can click, all of which will inform the documentation team: At the bottom of the topic 1) either click Yes or 2) No , or at the top of the topic, in the header, click the feedback icon for a neutral response. Currently, all of these will create an email that reaches the documentation team. Hope this helps.
          Jared Hess - PC-DMIS Documentation Team Lead @ HMI
          [View 2008 Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment

No worries, JaredHess! I managed to reach out via the Yes/No question and it's getting fixed!
            PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o22.1 SP2

Comment