Feature Dialog Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Dialog Box

Can someone tell me where to go in the settings editor to fix the size of the feature dialog box? I can't move the box down or left or right, I can close it from the close button at the bottom but can't move box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Files

With the dialog box open in PC-DMIS, click the Windows Start button and click the Settings button. Go to Settings>Display>Display Resolution and change it to a low resolution. This should rearrange all the windows on your screen. You should now be able to see the top of the dialog box. Move it to somewhere else on your screen, then change the resolution back to what it was initially, and you should be good!

Comment

• RandomJerk
      RandomJerk commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly what I do, however...
      |
      |
      |
      \--/
      V

If the dialog box has a window menu, you can try to press Alt-Space, then press "M" for "move" (when your language is English, in other languages it can be different), and use the cursor keys to pull yourself out of that little dilemma.
    DEA Mistral (PC-DMIS 3.5)
    Zeiss Contura G2 (Calypso)
    Zeiss Accura (Calypso)
    Zeiss MC 550 (PC-DMIS 3.7)
    Mitutoyo BH 706 (MCOSMOS Geopak)

Comment

• RandomJerk
      RandomJerk commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet, thanks.

• Cris_C
      Cris_C commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! I'm actually looking forward to having this problem again so I can try this trick. Thanks.

Thank you for all of the replies, but it still hasn't fixed my problem. I was thinking that it had to be fixed from the settings editor, but I can't find it.

Thanks,

Comment

Try searching in there for either 'dialog' or 'window' until you find the right setting - can't remember what it's called and can't get on the software at the moment
      Applications Engineer
      Hexagon UK

Comment

I don’t think you can change the size of the box because it’s meant to be docked. That’s how I use it.
        Darroll
        2018R2

Comment