How do you....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you....

I have upgraded 4.0 to 4.1 recently. Do anybody knows how do I change parameters where the probehead travels after it goes home? If I started it up with 4.0 it goes home then travels back couple of inches in all directions from the home. Well in 4.1 it does the same thing but its crashing into my ATC.
    Pc-Dmis 4.2, Zeiss Eclipse
    sigpic

All four of our B&S machines home to the front upper left. Where is yours homing?
    sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment

Same here, but this one is a Zeiss machine before it was outfitted with PC DMIS it just vent home and stayed there, but after it was outfitted with the new software it goes home then backs away from it for some reason, but on 4.0 it did not crashed into my probechanger.
      sigpic

Comment

You are not making any sense. How does the probe head go home then crash into your probe changer? You have your changer under the home position? Usually racks are in the back. Please explain in more detail.
        I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
        PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
        PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment

The home position of the machine is at upper left corner of the machine all the way to the back at least it was the home position of the machine when I had the original zeiss software installed. It used to go to this position and stayed there. After they outfitted this machine with PC- DMIS the zero position changed. Its still travels all the way back to end of the machine but when it reach the limit it will moves back so now its traveling back towards the front of the machine in all three axises. I had no problem with it with 4.0 because probehead cleared the proberack, but in 4.1 it doesn't clear it. The probrack is at the back of the machine. I drew a sketch, hope it does help.
          Last edited by BANDY; 05-01-2008, 07:59 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I have no idea. 1-800-343-7933
            sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment

Change the position of the rack and recalibrate
              I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
              PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
              PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Comment