resizing construct feature boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resizing construct feature boxes

My problem is the construct circle box is too large to show the create button
    after highlighting the pts used to construct the circle. Any ideas? using 4.2
    PH10MQ------ TP200
    CHAMELEON 15-30-10
    PCDMIS 2010

put cursor in top box, 7 tab strokes, hit enter for create.

http://mud.mm-a7.yimg.com/image/3757869147

G
    sigpic

Comment

Change screen settings to value higher than 1024 x 768 and the entire box will show up. Had the same problem and saw no other way around it. 'MAYBE' when you go to higher setting you can shrink it then go back and the new size will be saved? Don't know - haven't tried.
      Bill Jarrells
      A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain

Comment

Nope, none of the pop-up (at least, none that I know of) can be re-sized in Pcdmis. They are a certain number of pixels wide and a certain number high. So, if it is bigger than your resolution, you will not be able to see all the box. The higher you crank the monitor resolution, the 'smaller' the boxes will get. I have mine at 1600x1200.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Thanks To All
          PH10MQ------ TP200
          CHAMELEON 15-30-10
          PCDMIS 2010

Comment

Well, it's huge, that's for sure.Tryed to move it, flip, dock, get off the screen(23 inches)...no will do.
            I know, you don't want read this, but...
            Inside my place of work, I'd use it to get new eqiupment (BIG screen).
            Sorry for not being usefull.

Comment

same problem here, only solution was to uninstal 4.2 and go back to the trusty 3.7 mr3
              Xcel 12-20-10
              Pcdmis Cad++ Ver 3.7 Mr3

Comment

Increase your screen resolution to as good as your eyes can handle and increase your refresh rate to as high as your monitor will go.
                sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment

Originally posted by inspector212 View Post
                  Increase your screen resolution to as good as your eyes can handle and increase your refresh rate to as high as your monitor will go.
                  Well, as high as it will go for the resolution you choose, the higher the res, the lower the refresh. Best bet for you eyes is to use the highest resolution that will support a MINIMUM of a 70 refresh rate.

OR, get an LCD monitor, no flicker issue with refresh rate.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by AndersI
                  I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment