Replace jog box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace jog box

Came in this morning and it looks like the night shift played basketball with the jog box. Its busted so that you can see inside it and its got only one screw holding it together. I got a quote of £750 service exchange but all I really need is the casing of the box. Does anyone know where I'd get just the box or has anyone tried a transplant before?
    sigpic
    To the Brave and the Faithful nothing is impossible

Well in this part of the world we use Duct Tape to patch the damaged area and drive on! HTH
    sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

Comment

lock-tite or electrical tape............and slap whoever killed it.
      sigpic.....Its called golf because all the other 4 letter words were taken

Comment

Originally posted by bw_bob View Post
        lock-tite or electrical tape............and slap whoever killed it.
        I'm sure like everything else it "just happened on it's own".
        <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• dougmillar
          Universal Jog Box
          by dougmillar
          I am charged with finding a Universal Jog Box for our Sheffield Endeavor 9.15.10 w/SP600M probeing system. I have a quote for the one Hexagon is now listing...
          12-13-2011, 07:12 PM
        • nooners4
          Jog Box Issue
          by nooners4
          Hi,

When I turn on my CMM Controller our Jog Box illuminates and a loud ringing noise emanates from it and does not work. What might be the...
          07-02-2016, 02:42 AM
        • Tuffship
          jog box
          by Tuffship
          The done button on my jog box is not responding all the time after measuring a feature.
          Any one know if there is a Hot Key to select done until...
          09-10-2009, 03:47 PM
        • VONDY
          Jog Box Drift
          by VONDY
          Is there an easy adjustment for the jog box drift that we are starting to encounter with our excel jog box. It drifts up in the 'Z" axis after you...
          05-19-2006, 09:47 AM
        • Ken8282
          Jog box dropped
          by Ken8282
          I just dropped the jog box for the machine I am using. It is a Brown and Sharp minstral. The jog box did not work after I dropped so I did a restart and...
          10-06-2012, 12:46 PM
        Working...
        X