Error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message

Anyone get an error message "Attempted to access an unnamed file past it's end."? We"re running a Global Advantage with 2019R2 software.
    Thanks

chances are you're up the creek, that generally means the program is corrupt. You could try deleting the *.PRB file the program uses and maybe that will let you open it. You would then have to re-make the probe file.

Other than that, pull your backup copy from your archives and replace the one you can't open.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Danielcmm
      Errror message
      by Danielcmm
      Question?

When i trying to open a program i get a message stating the following

" attempted to access annamed...
      10-15-2010, 05:47 PM
    • coachjoker
      Error Message
      by coachjoker
      I am getting an error message when I try to open a file.

First it comes up " AN ATTEMPT WAS MADE TO ACCESS AN UNNAMED FILE PAST ITS...
      06-23-2010, 09:46 AM
    • wil_sie
      Error Message
      by wil_sie
      I need help with this error message, I was off for the holidays and when I returned, I tried to run a proven program and got this error message...Serialization...
      01-04-2011, 08:09 AM
    • wsneeden
      Error in connect=0 message
      by wsneeden
      I am wondering if anyone has ever encountered this error message before....

When opening PCDMIS I receive an error message of 'error in...
      06-03-2015, 08:34 AM
    • scanner
      Error msg
      by scanner
      I was running a scanning program on an electrode, was on the 5th scan when the demon crashed and needed to close. No problem yet. I open the demon back...
      09-04-2008, 04:17 PM
    Working...
    X